Hein-Werner HW93733 Truck Jack Stands is 20 Ton truck jack assembled in US. It is designed to be used vertically with the ability to raise from 9-1/2 inch to 20 inch.
The hydraulic system is built with the specially coated ram to prevent rust and extend the jack life. Also, it features the technology of rapid two speed air hydraulic action to quickly advance the ram to the load.
In addition, the built-in of the pressure relief valve gives you the ability to prevent from overloading. Also, the large rubber wheels enhance mobility for the unit.
At the same time, the low body height allows you to lift from the axle or suspension. And the extension screw gives you the additional advantage to adjust the pickup height. For model HW93731, it features the Speed Pak system to provide you with quick, effortless lift. For model HW93733, the high speed air turbo motor is equipped to raise t
– Specially Coated RAM Prevents Rust and Extends Jack Life
– Large Rubber Wheels to Enhance Mobility
– Pressure Release Valve Prevents Overloading
– Low Height Allows Lifting from Axle or Suspension
– Capacity: 20 Ton
– Min Height: 9-1/2 inch; Max Height: 20 inch;
– Handle Length: 52-1/2 inch
– Base Size: 20-1/2 x 13 inch
– Extension Screw: 5-1/2 inch
-Operating Pressure: 110-140 PSI
– GW: 97 Lbs
Hein Werner HW93511 11 Ton Truck Jack are backed by 2 Years warranty from the date of the purchase.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Auto & Truck Maintenance